All bagged garbage must have a visible and firmly affixed Township of South Frontenac purple bag tag. Bag tags can be purchased for $2.00 each at the following authorized distributors:
- Asselstine Hardware - 6826 Road 38, Verona
- Battersea General Store - 5234 Battersea Rd.
- Leonard's Fuels Ltd - 5589 Road 38, Hartington
- Main Street Hardware - 139 Main St., Seeley's Bay
- Nellies Gas Bar - 4585 Road 38
- New Toppers Market - 6834 Road 38, Verona
- Ormsbee's Mercantile - 3814 Battersea Rd, Inverary
- Northway Home Hardware - 3832 Perth Rd, Inverary
- Perth Road Store - 5504 Perth Rd Cres.
- Sydenham One Stop - 4401 George St. Sydenham
- Verona Convenience Store - 6667 Road 38
- Verona Hardware - 6723 Road 38
- Municipal Offices - 2490 Keeley Rd & 4432 George St., Sydenham
Note: All residents who pay a sanitation charge on their property tax bill receive an annual allotment of 50 tags with their Interim Tax Bill in March. If you still have purple bag tags, whether with the gold stripe or not, from previous years they can be used before you start using the newest bag tags.
UNLESS your tax bill is returned to The Township, it will be assumed that each resident has received their tax bill and their bag tags. If you have not received your tax bill and tags by the end of March, please contact the Taxation Department to verify your information. Landlords are required to supply their tennants with tags for their rental units.
If you have any questions regarding bag tags, please contact Facilities & Solid Waste Department at (613) 376-3027 Ext 4330 or by email.