You may submit a request for an exemption to the Noise By-law. Requests must be submitted at least four weeks in advance and will go before Council for consideration. The exemption is specific to what Council approves (for instance, if you are allowed to play music outdoors until midnight, you may not play music beyond those hours). Please submit your request using the form below to

Noise By-Law Exemption Request Form (fillable PDF)

Noise By-Law Exemption Request Form (Word version)

We'll advise you of Council's decision.

phone icon Contact Us